I have a RVL200 Router ,and I encounter issue related to remote management. The problem with the router appears only with specific configuration which I accurately describes below (You can also download attached configuration - login:admin pass:root) and it reveals a lack of communication on the WAN interface (Link/Act LED stil blinking).
- The newest firmware realese 1.1.7
- Manual set WAN IP address & DNS.
- Create few VLAN's for example: 4 VLAN each with own subnet.
- Enable remote management - SSL port 80 or 8080.
- Enable VLAN routing.
- Create a trunk port on one of the RVL200's LAN ports and assign all VLAN.
How to stop communication between WAN & LAN:
- Connect the PC to the LAN port with assigned VLAN other than the default VLAN1.
- Connect the PC to the WAN port with corresponding IP address to a static configuration on the WAN port.
- Start the ping from the LAN to a PC located behind WAN
- Attempt to log on SSL remotely from the WAN, result of communication break.