spa 9000 line 2 line 1 mixup

Unanswered Question
May 25th, 2009

We are using SPA9000 + SPA400 + SPA962 all with the latest firmware.  Originally, we started with the SPA400 only, configured on line 1.  That worked just fine (other then the echo problems that I have discussed in other threads). 

We then added an ITSP to line 2.  The spa9000 registers just fine with the ITSP.  Dial plans are working fine and inbound and outbound calls are working through the ITSP on line 2.  However, when a call comes in via the ITSP on line 2 it uses the contact list for line 1.  And if I view the PBX status screen, it shows the incoming call on line 1, not on line 2.  I would like to route the calls based on the line that they come in on. Is this possible?  Each line seems to have its own contact list in the Web GUI. 

Am I doing something wrong? Each line has its own SIP port (5060 for pstn spa400 line 1, 5061 for ITSP line 2) and user ID. I used the setup wizard initially, and then manually added the ITSP to line 2 using the GUI.  This was because the setup wizard would only allow the ITSP to be on line 1, but I already had the spa400 on that line and I did not want to move it.

Thanks for any help.

Mark

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)

Actions

This Discussion