Views
Helpful
Replies

TCL Hunt Group

ian.ryder
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I am looking for a tcl script which can be used in SRST to provide a simple hunt group.

I would like to have a script which would be run when a specific dial-peer is matched and would then distribute the call to a range of extension numbers, preferable on broadcast, otherwise on a round-robin.

Do you have any examples of this?? I am currently using the alias command however that is limited to 50 entries. So looking to use a tcl script.

5 Replies 5

jbayuka
Level 5
Level 5

SRST and B-ACD is not supported scenario with SRST. In order to have B-ACD during the failover, you need to configure CME-as-SRST mode.

Check the URL: Cisco Unified CME Basic Automatic Call Distribution and Auto-Attendant Service (B-ACD):

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucme/bacd/configuration/guide/40bacd.html

partheeban1
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Ian ,

I am also facing a same problem ..have you got any thoughts ???

Regards,

Partheeban

The solution is in the post above, have you read it ?

Thats not really a solution, its an alternative. I need a way of providing a hunt group (not using Alias or using CCME SRST)

I believe that is a proper solution.

If you cannot adopt technology for whatever reason, that is not cisco's fault.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: