cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Limit Access to Meeting Place Exress Web Screens

larry_white_55
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, does anyone know if there is a way to limit who can see meeting information on the Meeting Place Express web screen. Currently, anyone who gets to the MPE web interface can click on FIND or ATTEND and see all the information there regarding meetings. We would like to limit this to only be viewable by users who have logged in are able to actually see the ATTEND and FIND screens, which would be the same as the SCHEDULE screen. Any help on this would be appreciated.

2 Replies 2

Ginger Dillon
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi -

When your users schedule a meeting, there are two options to secure its view:

- On the Schedule page below number of participants, do not check the "Show meeting in public listing"

- On the Schedule page, click More Options. Select "Who can attend" - select radial button "Users with Cisco Unified Meeting Place Express profiles only."

That should help! Ginger

Hi Ginger,

Thanks for the reply. I was aware of both of these methods, but they don't really meet the "design" my manager wants. He wants the meetings to be viewable as Public Meetings, but this view only to be available after you have logged in to the MPE server. I don't know how to change the web screen so "Find" and "Active" are not viewable unless you have logged into the server. When someone outside our company uses the link in a meeting invitation and goes to the meeting login screen, my manager doesn't want them to be able to click on "Find" or "Active" and see any of the meetings. I can't find any way to change the viewing access to restrict it to only show after a user has logged into the server.