cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

MoS Scoring on CUCM 6

ian.ryder
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, I am trying to generate a MOS value for calls on CUCM 6. I would like a system wide average, but if thats not possible then if I could get a value for each call then I could generate an average from that.

I have been reading Cisco CDR documents and it would appear Cisco have add the k-factor, which measures the MoS value. However I have downloaded the CMC and the k-factor values are empty. Is there any configuration work which needs to be complete for these to populate?

Thanks

3 Replies 3

gogasca
Level 10
Level 10

Which type of calls you are trying to generate reports ?

1. IP Phone to PSTN H323 GW?

2. IP Phone to PSTN MGCP GW ?

3. IP Phone to IP Phone?

For 2 and 3, make sure Call Diagnostics are enable in all servers via CCM Service Parameters.

Its a mixture. I would like it for PSTN to H323 and IP to IP.

CDR/CMC records are beinging generated OK and Call Diagnostics are enabled, but the k-factor records are blank.

ian.ryder
Level 1
Level 1

Hi. Another update I have downloaded the CMR files from a few different Call Manager versions and found it works on some but not others.

When it works the output of the k-factor data is as follows:

MLQK=4.5000;MLQKav=4.5000;MLQKmn=4.5000;MLQKmx=4.5000;ICR=0.0000;CCR=0.0000;ICRmx=0.0000;CS=0;SCS=0;MLQKvr=0.95

It seems to work on CM4.2 and CUCM 6.1.3.1000-16

It does not work on CUMC 5.1.3.5101-1 and CUCM 6.1.2.1108-1

On the versions its not working when you run the System QoS report all calls are classifed as N/A, not sure if this is related.

Is anyone aware of any Cisco bugs which cause all calls to be classifed as N/A? The default QoS defination are applied.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: