Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Does Cisco Works LMS 3.1 support HA

Hi,

Please I need to know if Cisco_Works LMS 3.1 supports HA?. How may I implement HA with Cisco_Works LMS 3.1?.

I appreciate any information.

Best Regards,

DT.

4 Replies 4

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Not fully, no. We are adding HA support via Veritas clustering in LMS 3.2. LMS 3.2 is due out early this summer.

LMS 3.1 will allow you to centralize the Device Credential Repository and user authentication data by enabling DCR and SSO master/slave respectively. This PDF (for LMS 3.0, though many concepts still apply) will help you understand how you can make LMS work in a large-scale environment today:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/netmgtsw/ps6504/ps6528/ps2425/ps7196/prod_white_paper0900aecd80695cad.pdf

Tks Jclarke, your information was very important for me.

Jclarke,

I have other question for you. Is possible to integrate Cisco works LMS 3.1 with Netcool?. If it does, please, may you send information about this?.

Best regards,

DT.

There is no tight integration between LMS and Netcool. You can, however, forward traps from DFM to Netcool. Trap forwarding can be configured under DFM > Configuration > Other Configurations.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: