cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Agent Recieve Calls on Not Ready

javed.hashmi
Level 1
Level 1

I have CRS 5.0(2) and Call manager 6.0(1) and sometimes agent receive calls while they are not ready . Kindly help .

6 Replies 6

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Are these ACD calls or a direct call to the extension? If it's an ACD call and the agent is really Not Ready, open a TAC case.

Not Ready does not prevent people from calling the DN directly. It only stops the ACD subsystem from considering that agent for a call.

Well its an ACD call and not direct call .Opening a TAC case well right now i cant open a TAC case thats why asked for help on this forum .

I've never seen something like this, not saying it's not possible, can you double check the agent is login in to the right phone?

david

I would also make sure the agent didn't close out the application and without logging out, I have this trouble alot with our system

Some installations set Agent State to 6 which is Work Ready, when typically the call center personnel are used to having Agent State = 5, Work Not Ready. Perhaps this is where the confusion lies?

Chris

Also double check and make sure some other agent isn't logged in to this agent's extension. I've had that happen on our system and had to track this down in the real time reporting to see what agent is logged into what extension.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: