MAP On Hold Music

Answered Question
May 28th, 2009

Hello,

Has anyone had any experience working with the On-hold MP3 files posted in the MAP website?

I am trying to implement the files on a UC500 by converting them to the required.AU format, but they are just playing as static. So I'm guessing that the format of the files, once converted, are not compatable.

Is there a specific way they AU files should be encoded? Am I missing something?

Thanks

-Brian

I have this problem too.
0 votes

Then you probably also read the post later in that thread about disabling multicasting. Did you try that? not sure why it would have anything to do with it, especially in the newer software.

try downloading the default MOH file to your PC, then use an audio editing software to compare the format of it with yours.. maybe something is still different.

Overall Rating: 5 (1 ratings)
Correct Answer

Then you probably also read the post later in that thread about disabling multicasting. Did you try that? not sure why it would have anything to do with it, especially in the newer software.

try downloading the default MOH file to your PC, then use an audio editing software to compare the format of it with yours.. maybe something is still different.

jaydien1358 Thu, 05/28/2009 - 05:46

That seemed to work.

Here are the settings that I used to convert my MP3 file to an AU file.

Clipboard01.jpg

-Brian

Actions

This Discussion