UCCX Agents complain they hear CrossTalk but its all SIP/IP!

Unanswered Question
May 28th, 2009

The customer has a Verizon Business SIP Trunk, calls from Telco come into SIP CUBE 3845 running 12.4(24)T and then SIP-SIP to CallManager 7.0(2) to UCCX 7.0(1)SR1 where Cisco Agent Desktop to 7942 (G711)(SCCP42.8-4-3S).

What our UCCX 7.0(1) Agents complaining of is what we called CrossTalk (bleedover) in the old analog days….given this is all IP I don't see how we can have any cross talk. That maybe Verizon at backend switch is experiencing cross talk?

Note From Supervisor;

I was logged into UCCX Agent Desktop as Ready and received a call and started helping the customer, about 2 minutes later, both myself and the customer whom called me in the queue heard our hold music in the background, then they heard a co-worker Jon answering a call, "Thanks for call Express Parts Look Up, how can I help you?"

John Bishop

Technical Services Warranty & Parts Lead

I have this problem too.
1 vote
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
Ben Cook Fri, 01/16/2015 - 06:13

Oddly enough, I have a client that is experiencing this with their newly deployed UCCx 10.5 environment.  Client has inbound SIP trunks into a 3945 ISR G2.  Ikhlaas will be reaching out to you about this.

Thank you,

roboliveira Thu, 08/27/2015 - 11:05

Curious to know if either of you found the answer to this issue?  We have a customer that reported

a similar issue, Crosstalk over SIP.

This Discussion