cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX Agents complain they hear CrossTalk but its all SIP/IP!

Jason Aarons
Level 6
Level 6

The customer has a Verizon Business SIP Trunk, calls from Telco come into SIP CUBE 3845 running 12.4(24)T and then SIP-SIP to CallManager 7.0(2) to UCCX 7.0(1)SR1 where Cisco Agent Desktop to 7942 (G711)(SCCP42.8-4-3S).

What our UCCX 7.0(1) Agents complaining of is what we called CrossTalk (bleedover) in the old analog days….given this is all IP I don't see how we can have any cross talk. That maybe Verizon at backend switch is experiencing cross talk?

Note From Supervisor;

I was logged into UCCX Agent Desktop as Ready and received a call and started helping the customer, about 2 minutes later, both myself and the customer whom called me in the queue heard our hold music in the background, then they heard a co-worker Jon answering a call, "Thanks for call Express Parts Look Up, how can I help you?"

Regards,

John Bishop

Technical Services Warranty & Parts Lead

7 Replies 7

jeck
Level 1
Level 1

Any luck with this issue? I have a similar issue with SIP calls.

Ben Cook
Level 4
Level 4

Jason,

Oddly enough, I have a client that is experiencing this with their newly deployed UCCx 10.5 environment.  Client has inbound SIP trunks into a 3945 ISR G2.  Ikhlaas will be reaching out to you about this.

Thank you,

Ben

Curious to know if either of you found the answer to this issue?  We have a customer that reported

a similar issue, Crosstalk over SIP.

TIA

Rob

~ Rob Oliveira ~

a.gooding
Level 5
Level 5

Bumping a crazy really old thread here but was a solution ever identified? 

chris henderson
Level 1
Level 1

Is anyone able to resolve this issue experienced?

There are several Cisco bugs/defects that mention crosstalk, here's one, but you may need to search to see if others resolve your situation.

https://bst.cloudapps.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCtk34885

safety2008
Level 4
Level 4

Hello,

we have similar issue, only ours is our users when they are on a SIP/PSTN call will hear Unity greeting in back round. Anyone run in to this or have any thoughts?

Thank you

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: