ucce related doubt

Unanswered Question
May 29th, 2009

HI

1 One of out client are moving from avaya to cisco platform for ucce solution with cvp.For one particular call flow they have 10 language selection and inside each they have 6 sub menus having different skill groups to take the call.Agents are going to be cross-skilled.These 6 sub-menus are going to service different customer needs.Now the question is if i had to make as many as 6 skill groups inside a language and we have 10 language its going to increase the admin work and also supervisor point of view if the agent has to be re-skilled on a fly they would just want to remove the agent from the language so that he is removed from the sub menu skill groups he is available in.They say it was possible in their old system where the once disassociated from the language agent is disassociated from sub menu group.Not sure how it can be achieved in our case.

2 I want the variables of language and sub menu to be shown in the ctios desktop.I had the registry changed in the ctios server with language and sub menu.I can get the variables send by cvp in the grid but the header shows column 9 and column 10(in place of var 1 and var 2).Any idea how that can be change it to the desired names.

3 Is there any restriction on the number of wrap up codes configured and also on the lenght as we have "Not Attempted to Contact-ABCD-Cancelled /requested for cancellation" as our largest wrap-up and have about 99 wrap up codes given by the customer.Will it be supported.

Thanks in advance.....

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
david.macias Fri, 05/29/2009 - 02:59

1. The moment you remove a skill from an agent, they will not get a call for that skill. However, if you're talking about removing an agent from a team (to look at stats) removing the agent from a skillgroup does not remove them from the team. This would have to be a manual process. However, if this is for reporting purposes the supervisor can just look at skillgroup reports and only report on those agents with that particular skill.

2. Look at the managers guide it will talk about how to do this, ultimately you make a registry change to the pgs: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Cisco Systems, Inc.\CTIOSCTIOS_\ctios1\EnterpriseDesktopSettings\CallApperance\

3. I have close to a 100 wrap up codes with no problem, I've never seen a restriction.

david

>Not sure how it can be achieved in our case

It cannot.

This would be addressed by a dream that Cisco referred to as "N-Dimensional Routing".

We heard rumours of this some years ago, but it has not come to pass; and I have not heard any news about it being in 8.0 (the main thing there is changing from SQL Server to Informix).

When you have orthogonal skills (like French and German; and Sales and Service), the only way to solve it is to create the full matrix: FR_Sales, FR_Service, DE_Sales, DE_Service and route appropriately.

As the numbers go up, the matrix explodes and the administration is a real problem.

Regards,

Geoff

ganeshraghuram Fri, 06/05/2009 - 04:54

Hi David

Are the wrap up codes shown in the Web View report with which the customer has terminated the call.

Actions

This Discussion