cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ASA VPN issues.

ddevecka
Level 1
Level 1

I am having VPN issues, but I think it could be a routing issue. We have ASA's and they are establishing the tunnel and I can get to items on the 192.168.3.Y side, but I can't get past that to my other offices. Please the attached picture. The Home Office asa can get to the data center head end but nothing past that. I do have static routes in the router for the home office network but nothing seems to be working. This config was working at one time then once I upgraded my ASA to version 8.0(4) is when it seemed to mess up. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Dan

3 Replies 3

Collin Clark
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Does office A and B have a route to Home Office? Are you running a routing protocol anywhere? Do your crypto maps have the remote networks in them?

We are running eigrp on the router. Also I do have the crypto maps on the fire wall.

Do you have logging enabled on the Corp ASA? What do you see there when you ping a remote?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card