cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

IPCC Express MOH

Mojo1
Level 1
Level 1

One of the queue's we have in IPCC Express has a MOH that sounds terrible. It ic scratchy and cuts in and out. Is there some way I can change the MOH selection for that queue to one that actually plays and sound normal?

5 Replies 5

htluo
Level 9
Level 9

First of all, you need to find out who's playing that MoH.

Depending on different stage of the call, the MoH could be played by CUCM or UCCX. For example, when the call is waiting in queue, the MoH is *usually* played by UCCX. When the agent put the call on hold, MoH is usually played by CUCM.

If you got a poor quality MoH, you need to do a packet capture on the source and the destination to compare. usually caused by dropped or duplicated packets.

Michael

htttp://htluo.blogspot.com

When you are waiting in the Queue is when you hear the terrible sounding MOH.

What user or device(CTI RP) do I use to change the MOH?

Hi Bill,

The place to check is the CTI Ports that are associated with this Queue.

Hope this helps!

Rob

When I go to the CTI RP 8435 and look at the Directory Number Configuration Page, in the Directory Number Settings Section.

User Hold MOH Audio Source and Network Hold MOH Audio Source are both set to NONE. if they are none then where is the MOH music selection set to choose what MOH you hear?

It's set in the UCCX script. As I mentioned in the first post, usually, when the call is waiting in queue, the MoH was played by IPCC, controlled by UCCX script.

Check the duplex / NIC teaming on the UCCX port.

Michael

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: