Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

one site voice problem ...

Hi all,

I have two sites, one at bahrain & 2nd at abu dhabi.both are connected to each other via MPLS. Bahrain users can call to Abu Dhabi users via MPLS link and Abu Dhabi users can call Bahrain via E1 link which is available at Abu Dhabi.

i am facing one site voice problem that If Bahrain user get login at AbuDhabi via Extension Mobility and call to any number at Bahrain then caller is not able to hear the voice of person whom he called but the opossite person can hear his voice ....can any one tell me what could be the reason or how should i troubleshoot ...

i am using G.729 Codec between both sites.and CCM is integrated with voice gateway via MGCP ...

Regards

shakoor

1 Reply 1

Ayodeji Okanlawon
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,

First thing to check is to see which gateway the Bahrain user is using to make outbound calls. Its most likely its the Abudhabi gateway. If that is the case then there are two things you can do

1. ping from ip phone on which the Bahrain user is logged on to the Abudhabi gateway. One way voice is usually ip connectivity issue

2. You may need to re configure your CCM such that users will use the local gateway at each sites to dial out regardless of where they are logged on

Please rate all useful posts
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: