Cisco LIVE Question

Answered Question
May 29th, 2009
User Badges:

I'm a UC engineer for a hospital. I've never been to a "Networkers" conference. I don't want to waste money or time and would like to know from other engineers if these conferences result in tangible technical insight or are they just social junkets?

Correct Answer by Rob Huffman about 8 years 3 weeks ago

Hi Amir,

Hope all is well my friend!

Networkers is a superb "technical" conference, not just a social scene. To be able to access Cisco's product engineers is a very valuable experience. There is some fun as well :)

Why don't you try the "virtual" pass for your first go, it's a much cheaper alternative to give you a sense of the best parts of Networkers!

**Cisco Live Virtual Pass, featuring two days of live, concurrent programming during Cisco Live plus on-demand access to hundreds of technical sessions captured onsite in San Francisco

www.ciscolive.com

Hope this helps!

Rob

Overall Rating: 5 (1 ratings)
Correct Answer
Rob Huffman Sat, 05/30/2009 - 06:47
User Badges:
  • Super Blue, 32500 points or more
  • Hall of Fame,

Founding Member

• Cisco Designated VIP,

2017 IP Telephony, Unified Communications

Hi Amir,

Hope all is well my friend!

Networkers is a superb "technical" conference, not just a social scene. To be able to access Cisco's product engineers is a very valuable experience. There is some fun as well :)

Why don't you try the "virtual" pass for your first go, it's a much cheaper alternative to give you a sense of the best parts of Networkers!

**Cisco Live Virtual Pass, featuring two days of live, concurrent programming during Cisco Live plus on-demand access to hundreds of technical sessions captured onsite in San Francisco

www.ciscolive.com

Hope this helps!

Rob

asafayan Tue, 06/02/2009 - 16:10
User Badges:

Thanks soo much for the insight. I will give the virtual pass some thought!

All the best,

Amir

Actions

This Discussion