Views
Helpful
Replies

Outgoing Calls problems with "Generic SIP Service Provider"

anbatist
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

I configure a SIP trunk using CCA between the UC500 and SIP Service Provider. I can receive calls from the SP, but I can not make outgoing calls. I issue the command :

debug ccsip calls

And I received the output in the attached file.

3 Replies 3

Maulik Shah
Level 5
Level 5

I assume you used CCA 2.0 to set this up - did you set up outbound caller ID in the dial plan section? I think the SP is rejecting the call based on caller ID (its a guess, you may want to check with the SP as well as they are sending 403 Forbidden):

This is an internal extension, not an external DID - on CCA you can set the caller ID by going to Configure > Telephony > Dial Plan, then click Outgoing Dial Plan. Click on the caller ID tab where you can

• Setting the Caller ID Main PSTN number
• Specifying a Caller ID Per-call Block Code
• Setting the Caller ID for user extensions that are mapped to PSTN numbers

Who is the SP by the way?

Hi Maulik,

I put the incorrect debug file, now I chaged it. Im using CCA1.5.

As you can see in the output of the debug file the router is sending the complete PSTN number, but the problem is still present ( I can only received call, not place it).

Thanks for your help.

Need at least a deb ccsip message (what you attached is not the right log) to see what causes the SP to send a 403 forbidden. Have you asked the SP what parameters they are not seeing in the INVITE for outbound calls?