Views
Helpful
Replies

Outgoing Calls problems with "Generic SIP Service Provider"

anbatist
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

I configure a SIP trunk using CCA between the UC500 and SIP Service Provider. I can receive calls from the SP, but I can not make outgoing calls. I issue the command :

debug ccsip calls

And I received the output in the attached file.

3 Replies 3

Maulik Shah
Level 5
Level 5

I assume you used CCA 2.0 to set this up - did you set up outbound caller ID in the dial plan section? I think the SP is rejecting the call based on caller ID (its a guess, you may want to check with the SP as well as they are sending 403 Forbidden):

This is an internal extension, not an external DID - on CCA you can set the caller ID by going to Configure > Telephony > Dial Plan, then click Outgoing Dial Plan. Click on the caller ID tab where you can

• Setting the Caller ID Main PSTN number
• Specifying a Caller ID Per-call Block Code
• Setting the Caller ID for user extensions that are mapped to PSTN numbers

Who is the SP by the way?

Hi Maulik,

I put the incorrect debug file, now I chaged it. Im using CCA1.5.

As you can see in the output of the debug file the router is sending the complete PSTN number, but the problem is still present ( I can only received call, not place it).

Thanks for your help.

Need at least a deb ccsip message (what you attached is not the right log) to see what causes the SP to send a 403 forbidden. Have you asked the SP what parameters they are not seeing in the INVITE for outbound calls?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: