Welcome Message at CISCO Call Manager 7.x

Unanswered Question
May 31st, 2009
User Badges:

Hi,

We have CISCO Unified CM 7.0.1 configured with MGCP. We would like to have a welcome message (or Auto Attendant or whatever other names it called) but I don't seem to be able to find it anywhere in the documentation or the interface.

Can anyone guide me where to configure it?

Thanks,

Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
Steven DiStefano Mon, 06/01/2009 - 14:16
User Badges:
  • Blue, 1500 points or more

If you are talking about SBCS which runs CME on the UC500 footprint, we have CUE also built in and this is what gives you auto attendant and voice mail function.   In UC500, we have the CCA (current version 2.0) which gives you GUI access to the AA to customize prompts and other AA related information.

As this is the Small Business support community, we dont support CCM or CME on ISRs etc....., which I think is what you have?

rayattechnology Mon, 06/01/2009 - 16:41
User Badges:

That's right we have CCM. But I was wondering if CISCO use the same name (Auto Attend.) for both, as in CCM documentation this usually refer to 3rd party solution!!!

However, if this is not the right place to ask, where should I open this discussion at?

Thanks for your time.

cindy toy Mon, 06/01/2009 - 17:50
User Badges:
  • Gold, 750 points or more

The best place to post your question would be the Cisco NetPro forums located here: NetPro

Actions

This Discussion