Views
Helpful
Replies

No network VRU configured for peripheral

fabien.damien
Level 1
Level 1

hello guys,

i'm trying to setup ipcc, but when i try to make a call, it passes from the gateway to cvp then to the icm router, but in the router log viewer i get the following message:

no network vru configured for peripheral for VRU capable call on dialed number 3900 from PG routing client CVPA (ID 5001)

Note that i have configured a network vru with the label 8555555555.

can you please help?

4 Replies 4

geoff
Level 10
Level 10

Make sure the customer is aligned. The customer on the dialed number must match the customer configured on the network VRU, for which you have a label (8555555555) configured on the CVP Routing Client. Check in System Info that the customer is set and the Type 10 CVP NVRU is the default.

You need all your ducks in a row to make the "Send To VRU" node return the correct label to CVP. Then CVP needs to have a way of sending this to the gateway (either through Send to Originator for a branch office or through a static route in CVP or CUPS).

Tell us a bit more about your config.

Regards,

Geoff

Hello Geoff,

i was able to solve the problem,i set the network vru in the advanced CVP pim configuration to CVP_Type10_VRU which is the type 10 VRU i already created.

now i'm facing another issue, the call is reaching the script but after the send to vru node the call is released. the router log viewer is showing the following message:

no default lablel avaulable for dialed number ???(ID 0).

although i configured a default label in the dialed number settings.

the cvp pim log is showing:

NewCAll from VRU referenced an unregistered ECC variable tag:0

what could the problem be?

thanks for your feedback,

That message about the default label is not useful or important. Do you have all the ECC variables you need defined? The normal set is:

user.media.id

A number identifying a call to the App Server and, optionally, the VB. For a call from the network, consists of an H.323 Conference ID. For a call arriving from a non-Voice Browser client, consists of a random number.

user.microapp.currency

Currency type

user.microapp.error_code

Return status error code to be returned from the CVP to the NAM/ICM upon a False return code in the Run Script Result.

user.microapp.locale

Locale, a combination of language and country which define the grammar and prompt set to use.

user.microapp.media_server

Root of the URL for all media files and external grammar files used in the script.

user.microapp.play_data

Default storage area for data for the Play Data micro-application.

user.microapp.sys_media_lib

Directory for all system media files, such as individual digits, months, default error messages, etc.

user.microapp.app_media_lib

Directory for all application-specific media files and grammar files. You can also set this value to “..” for Audium.

user.microapp.grammar_choices

Specifies the ASR choices that a caller can input for the Get Speech micro-application. Each option in the list of choices is delimited by a forward slash (/).

user.microapp.inline_tts

Specifies the text for inline Text To Speech (TTS).

user.microapp.input_type

Specifies the type of input that is allowed.

Valid contents are: D - DTMF, and B - (Both, the default) DTMF and Voice. If you are not using an ASR, you need to set this variable to D.

user.microapp.caller_input

Storage area for any ASR input that is collected from Get Speech. More importantly, Audium returns data here.

user.microapp.pd_tts

Specifies whether Customer Voice Portal's Text To Speech (TTS) or media files should be played to the caller. Valid contents are: Y - Yes, use TTS capabilities, N - No, do not use TTS capabilities; play media files instead.

user.microapp.UseVXMLParams

This parameter specifies the manner in which you pass information to the external VXML.

user.microapp.ToExtVXML

Array 5 x 40

This variable array sends information to the external VXML file.

user.microapp.FromExtVXML

Array 4 x 50

This variable array returns information from the external VXML file.

Regards,

Geoff

thank you! yes indeed it was a problem of variables, i ran through them again, and i had typing mistakes.