Member recognition level changes

Unanswered Question
Jun 1st, 2009

As some of you may have already noticed we've changed a few of the member recognition levels on NetPro. Over the past year it has became quite apparent the very top levels are nearly impossible to attain. After reevaluating the recognition system the following changes have been made:

Super Gold 25,000 and above

Super Silver 17,500 - 24,999

Super Bronze 10,000 - 17,499

Dan Bruhn

NetPro Community Manager

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
Jon Marshall Tue, 06/02/2009 - 14:02

Good idea. I did think we would never actually see a Super silver let alone gold. Now Rob has something else to aim for :-)

Come on Rob, less than a thousand to go now :-)

By the way Dan - any chance of updating the purple star. At the moment it says "3750 - 9999" whereas it is actually "4500 - 9999". Not particularly important i know :-).

Daniel Bruhn Tue, 06/02/2009 - 17:17

Minor details, it's only a 750 point difference ;-) I'll have IT update the legend.

Dan Bruhn

NetPro Community Manager

Leo Laohoo Wed, 06/03/2009 - 14:54

Can you convert this to free frequent-flyer mileage?

He he he ...

rob.huffman Fri, 06/05/2009 - 06:00

Hey Guys,

Thanks for the update Dan...much appreciated my friend! And thank you as well for bringing about this change. As my friend Jon nicely noted (thanks Jon!), the previous levels were probably somewhat unrealistic ;-)

We all agree that the ratings are not what these great Forums are all about. They are for helping each other out in areas of need, and have also succeeded in creating a nice community spirit! But, that being said, the ratings system is a small carrot that keeps NetPros engaged and connected. We all have something to strive for now!

PS: I love the frequent flyer suggestion Leo (you Rock!)

This Discussion