cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Member recognition level changes

Daniel Bruhn
Level 8
Level 8

As some of you may have already noticed we've changed a few of the member recognition levels on NetPro. Over the past year it has became quite apparent the very top levels are nearly impossible to attain. After reevaluating the recognition system the following changes have been made:

Super Gold 25,000 and above

Super Silver 17,500 - 24,999

Super Bronze 10,000 - 17,499

Cheers,

Dan Bruhn

NetPro Community Manager

Cheers, Dan
6 Replies 6

Jon Marshall
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Dan

Good idea. I did think we would never actually see a Super silver let alone gold. Now Rob has something else to aim for :-)

Come on Rob, less than a thousand to go now :-)

Jon

By the way Dan - any chance of updating the purple star. At the moment it says "3750 - 9999" whereas it is actually "4500 - 9999". Not particularly important i know :-).

Jon,

Minor details, it's only a 750 point difference ;-) I'll have IT update the legend.

Cheers,

Dan Bruhn

NetPro Community Manager

Cheers, Dan

Leo Laohoo
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Can you convert this to free frequent-flyer mileage?

He he he ...

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hey Guys,

Thanks for the update Dan...much appreciated my friend! And thank you as well for bringing about this change. As my friend Jon nicely noted (thanks Jon!), the previous levels were probably somewhat unrealistic ;-)

We all agree that the ratings are not what these great Forums are all about. They are for helping each other out in areas of need, and have also succeeded in creating a nice community spirit! But, that being said, the ratings system is a small carrot that keeps NetPros engaged and connected. We all have something to strive for now!

Cheers!

Rob

PS: I love the frequent flyer suggestion Leo (you Rock!)

Huff

Great idea! I've never been to Australia for example, carry me please !

Leo Laohoo
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Good on you Paolo. When y'all here, we'll chuck a shrimp in the barbie, mate!

He he he ...

In order to survive here, you need to read the following ...

http://www.australianexplorer.com/australian_slang.htm

http://www.geocities.com/tigrispoet/aussielingo.htm

Quick Links