I have got one new GSS in my topology to load balance between two data center DC1 and DC2.
The site domain will be served is like > AAA.com >> 126.96.36.199
The GSS will be > gss1.AAA.com >> 188.8.131.52
- My issue that I the customer has another company with different domain name link >BBB.com>> 184.108.40.206 but the two companies has the same data centers.
- Regarding to this the customer need to use the same GSS to load balance over the two data centers for domain AAA.com and the two data centers for BBB.com.
- Regarding to this can I use one GSS for load balance those two domains at the same time?
- If yes, if I already have the GSS host name related to one domain (gss1.AAA.com) what about the other domain?
- In general in GSS deployment after physical installation and configuration, when I contact the Authorized DNS provider who has my NS record what exactly should I asked him to do to be able to put my GSS in use?
Thanks in advance