cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUE 7.0.3 swedish language problem, checksum?

martnord05
Level 1
Level 1

I'm trying to install the swedish language-pack but I'm getting this error when the installation tries to download the file. Going with the american-language file worked but not the swedish.

ui_install scripts executed successfully.

Starting payload download

File : cue-vm-sv_SE-langpack.ise.7.0.3.prt1 Bytes : 31645228

Validating payloads match registered checksums...

- cue-vm-sv_SE-langpack.ise.7.0.3.prt1 ...............................error

ERROR: Payload checksum [f26702a8f0838b3f2907507ec09cea21] does not match registered payload checksum [1a1256df5a14f10579333b3ef0dd4954] for cue-vm-sv_SE-langpack.ise.7.0.3.prt1

It's for the ISE in the UC500 and I follow the links at the website to this file: cue-vm-sv_SE-langpack.ise.7.0.3.prt1

I'm I missing something here?

4 Replies 4

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Martin,

Yes, you are most correct! I ran the file through an MD5 Check and the results do not match. Just to make sure that any of the Language packs did pass the MD5 check I tried the Danish files and they passed with flying colors.

You may want to open a TAC case to see if they can offer up a "fixed" version for download.

Hope this helps!

Rob

Hi Rob!

I got in touch with the Partner Helpline and after doing the steps in their "action plan" it seems like this will be a TAC issue. 7.0.2 swedish works without any errors so this is a 7.0.3 only thingy. I'll update with how things progress.

Update:

Correct file is uploaded to: https://supportforums.cisco.com/docs/DOC-9829

CCO soon to follow, hopefully...

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Martin,

Thanks for this very kind follow-up! +5 points for this great gesture.

Cheers!

Rob