cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Unity 4.x failure

wrayandnephew
Level 1
Level 1

I have 2 cisco unity 4.x servers in a cluster configuration. The primary server crashed (blue screen) this was the server that changes could be made on. I restored the server from an image. I now have the two servers up and running. because the primary was restored it does not show the recent changes that were made. All the recent changes appear on the seconday server but it is read only. I was setting up an IVR using the Call Handlers. The recent Call handlers appear on the secondary but not on the primary. How do i get the call handlers to appear on the primary server where i can modify them.

4 Replies 4

Tommer Catlin
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

You may need to re-run the failover wizard. If that fails, maybe try or use COBRAS to export the Callhandlers on the secondary, delete off secondary, re-import to the primary

At any rate though, it soulds like failover is broken pretty bad.

Tray Stoutmeyer
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You could just try forcing failover and failback. Part of that process is a SQL replication. It might get things synch'd up.

Tray

How can i do this . Can you send me the instructions or a web link

Go to the primary server and open the failover monitor. Click the failover button. After about 20 minutes, go to the failover server and open the failover monitor. Click the failback button.

Tray

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: