cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Problem with Bulk Admin tool on CM6.1.3

ReadersUK
Level 2
Level 2

Hi I have been installing user device profiles using the Bulk admin tool and have fould the following problem.

When i "insert user device profiles" i can only import 15 at a time. I wonder if someone else has had the same problem.

I have attached the simple file i was using and it has 17 UDP's the last two fail until i copy them in to a separate csv file and then they go in ok.

regards Colin

4 Replies 4

davidjani
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

One of my colleagues has had this issue including previous versions to 6.1.3, however I have never had the same problem even when using BAT on the same CUCM server so I will ask him if he has resolved his issue.

Regards,

Jani.

Thanks Jani, much appreciated. col

Hi Colin,

Are you creating your own csv files or are you using the BAT template to export into correct format?

I realised that I have never had the issue as I always use the correct template for the version of CUCM whereas my colleague used to create his own csv files.

Now that he has started using the official template he has 100% success.

Regards,

Jani.

Hi Jani

Thanks for your response. I created one UDP and exported it from bulk admin. I used that file to create all my other users and tried to import it.

I have since found that i missed two steps, first i needed to delete the columns that were already in my UDP template and the 2nd step i missed was to use the validate tool which would have saved me some time.

regards

colin

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: