CVP Comprehensive Send To VRU Node Fail

Unanswered Question
Jun 2nd, 2009

I've got an issue in my lab where calls are failing the Send To VRU node in my script. There is a Type 10 NVRU configured that is associated with the CVP Routing client. That NVRU is associated with the customer lab and the CVP DN is associated with the same lab customer. The NVRU label is 1000000001. I see this label being passed back in the vru pim log, but I don't see vru leg get kicked off on my vxml gateway. There is a static routing in CUPS 1000000001* pointed to the VXML gateway. Any ideas? I've went through most of the other related posts and checked those items but can't find my issue.

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Average Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
geoff@hp.com Tue, 06/02/2009 - 12:10

I would recommend running "debug ccsip messages" on the voice gateway and watch to see if the VRU transfer label is coming back to you there. If it is, check to see you have the required dial peer. Maybe "debug dial-peer xx" will help you see why it's not catching the required dial peer to run the bootstrap.

Regards,

Geoff

Chad Stachowicz Tue, 06/02/2009 - 12:17

I agree with geoff, however I generally use 'debug voip ccapi inout' because it works for either protocol and it shows pretty detailed info about the call signaling in the router.

Chad

dchumbley Wed, 06/03/2009 - 06:06

Thanks guys. I don't see anything on the gateway for the VRU leg. The NVRU label doesn't make it back to the VXML gateway. It seems my issue is either in CVP or CUPS but I have a static route in CUPS back to my gateway. Something else kind of odd I found was that a DID that worked last week is now hitting the PG on Trunk Group 200, instead of Trunk Group 100 for New Call. I added a new DID to see what happens and it hits ICM correctly on TG 100 and the NVRU label returns. The one piece I'm not sure on is the SIP Trunk config on CM, could this be causing me any issues?

geoff@hp.com Wed, 06/03/2009 - 09:46

Hi Jason!!

Agreed. You can set these to "ALL" if you like, then you don't need to define them all.

The SIP trunk in CUCM to the CUPS is only required to get the call to the agent when they are selected by the Call Router. This does not come into play when running the VRU leg.

If you suspect a misconfiguration, turn on debug on the Dynasoft library with the Diagnostic Servlet - then you will see the detailed SIP messages from CVP and you can examine why the request to the Proxy is failing to forward it on to the voice gateway.

Regards,

Geoff

Actions

Login or Register to take actions

This Discussion

Posted June 2, 2009 at 8:56 AM
Stats:
Replies:5 Avg. Rating:
Views:824 Votes:0
Shares:0
Tags: No tags.

Discussions Leaderboard