cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Session Disconnected

thiru.vel10
Level 1
Level 1

We have point to point link is connected to Cisco 1841 router. Out Windows, SAP and As 400 servers are located in Office A and we are accessing those Servers from office B through the Point to point Link. The RDP, SSH and SAP Client sessions are closed every often. It was working well before no Changes done on the Router. Any one Help me please.

2 Replies 2

mvsheik123
Level 7
Level 7

Hi,

Start with basic checks..

See if the link is flapping, or taking errors and also what is the usage on the link.

hth

MS

Hi,

I had checked the basic things like connectivity latency and stability everything normal link Usage is only 30 %. There is no packet drop when I am getting the session disconnection error. The application servers are accessible from another backup link. Only the problem in this MPLS link. I am suspecting that problem in QOS. Any one help me this issue is related with IOS, IOS filter or some hardware related ?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card