Views
Helpful
Replies

Netconfig issue : Impossible to select devices when creating a job

adrienbomble
Level 1
Level 1

Hello all,

I am trying to create a netconfig job but i have an issue: I am not able to select devices in the device selector left window. I am seeing all my devices but the box i have to click to select the device appears in light grey and it's not clickable.

Of course when i click on next, LMS says that it's not possible to go further because i didn't select any device. ("CFG0006: No devices selected. Select one or more devices to continue.")

Do you have any idea where the pb is coming from ?

Best Regards,

Adrien

PS: For information, i am running RME 4.2

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You have a package problem. This may be solved by shutting down Daemon Manager copying all of the .zip files from NMSROOT/www/classpath/com/cisco/nm/xms/psu/pkgs/rme to NMSROOT/MDC/tomcat/webapps/rme/WEB-INF/lib/pkgs.

If that does not work, you will need to open a TAC service request analyze the problem further.

View solution in original post

Assuming nothing else changed, this is most likely a timing issue. After restarting Daemon Manager, you should give the daemons about 30 minutes to fully initialize and settle before trying to access LMS.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You have a package problem. This may be solved by shutting down Daemon Manager copying all of the .zip files from NMSROOT/www/classpath/com/cisco/nm/xms/psu/pkgs/rme to NMSROOT/MDC/tomcat/webapps/rme/WEB-INF/lib/pkgs.

If that does not work, you will need to open a TAC service request analyze the problem further.

Hello,

Thanks for your reply ! I tried what you advised, and i have now a new error when i am accessing netconfig:

CFG0008: Error occured while processing.

Possible Cause: URN_NOT_FOUND : urn "JRM" : Not found !!

Now the two Netconfig windows (device selector and task selector) are blank.

Any idea ? If not, i will try to open a TAC service request.

Best Regards,

Adrien

Assuming nothing else changed, this is most likely a timing issue. After restarting Daemon Manager, you should give the daemons about 30 minutes to fully initialize and settle before trying to access LMS.

Hello,

You were right, i tried too early after restarted the server ; )

Now everything is working fine, and i am now able to select the devices. The problem was really coming from the packages.

Thanks again for your help,

Best Regards,

Adrien