Views
Helpful
Replies

Netconfig issue : Impossible to select devices when creating a job

adrienbomble
Level 1
Level 1

Hello all,

I am trying to create a netconfig job but i have an issue: I am not able to select devices in the device selector left window. I am seeing all my devices but the box i have to click to select the device appears in light grey and it's not clickable.

Of course when i click on next, LMS says that it's not possible to go further because i didn't select any device. ("CFG0006: No devices selected. Select one or more devices to continue.")

Do you have any idea where the pb is coming from ?

Best Regards,

Adrien

PS: For information, i am running RME 4.2

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You have a package problem. This may be solved by shutting down Daemon Manager copying all of the .zip files from NMSROOT/www/classpath/com/cisco/nm/xms/psu/pkgs/rme to NMSROOT/MDC/tomcat/webapps/rme/WEB-INF/lib/pkgs.

If that does not work, you will need to open a TAC service request analyze the problem further.

View solution in original post

Assuming nothing else changed, this is most likely a timing issue. After restarting Daemon Manager, you should give the daemons about 30 minutes to fully initialize and settle before trying to access LMS.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You have a package problem. This may be solved by shutting down Daemon Manager copying all of the .zip files from NMSROOT/www/classpath/com/cisco/nm/xms/psu/pkgs/rme to NMSROOT/MDC/tomcat/webapps/rme/WEB-INF/lib/pkgs.

If that does not work, you will need to open a TAC service request analyze the problem further.

Hello,

Thanks for your reply ! I tried what you advised, and i have now a new error when i am accessing netconfig:

CFG0008: Error occured while processing.

Possible Cause: URN_NOT_FOUND : urn "JRM" : Not found !!

Now the two Netconfig windows (device selector and task selector) are blank.

Any idea ? If not, i will try to open a TAC service request.

Best Regards,

Adrien

Assuming nothing else changed, this is most likely a timing issue. After restarting Daemon Manager, you should give the daemons about 30 minutes to fully initialize and settle before trying to access LMS.

Hello,

You were right, i tried too early after restarted the server ; )

Now everything is working fine, and i am now able to select the devices. The problem was really coming from the packages.

Thanks again for your help,

Best Regards,

Adrien

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: