Views
Helpful
Replies

QM Desktop recording Retrieve

haouaswajih
Level 3
Level 3

Dear Networkers,

We have installed Cisco QM 2.4 SR1 integrated with Cisco IPCCX 5.0(2)

Recording is working fine with QM server.

I can see and listen to the recordings via QM desktop. I can also save the recordings one by one. for every agent.

My issue is that I would like to save, on my disk, all the recordings of an agent all by once.

For exemple I would like to save all the recordings on my hard disk of the 1st june for an agent A.

Is this possible with QM Desktop?

I Appreciate your help.

Thanks in advance.

6 Replies 6

ivillegas
Level 6
Level 6

The recordings are archived as raw voice data packets; they can only be reviewed using the Supervisor Record Viewer. However, if you wish to permanently save selected recordings as *.wav files, you can use the Play and Save button and save the recording to a selected folder. So with that said the only supported way to convert these custom .raw files into .wav files is by using "Play and Save" option on the Supervisor Desktop.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/workforce_optimization/qm_2x/reference/guide/qm24serviceinfo-cisco.pdf

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/workforce_optimization/qm_2x/user/guide/qm24desktop-cisco.pdf

D_Lebedev
Level 3
Level 3

Good day.

One year ago i faced with problem like this.

Take a look on a bat file.

I hope it will be helpfull for you.

Best regards Dmitriy.

Hi,

I have a question:

Does the upload of recordings from agent to server take some time, or it is directly uploaded to the server once the call is completed?

Because i am facing a problem in the recordings upload:

i can see the recordings in the agent's directory C:\Program Files\Common Files\SQM\recordings\daily but the recordings are not uploaded to the voice server

Your assistance is really appreciated

Thanks

Hi.

As i know,all the recordings are uploaded parallel with the agent speech.Because it's spanned to the some port.After the call ends,this audio stream become a raw file.

i am using the Cisco Unified WFO Quality Management Recording software which is resident on the agent's PC.

And i can find the recorded files on the Agent's PC. However they are not uploaded to the server.

I'm soryy,but i was using only span/rspan based cisco built in recording system.Maybe there will be someone who is working with software like yours.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: