cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

DFMCTMStartup, RmeGatekeeper and DataPurge down

expe_0626
Level 1
Level 1

In the Common Services there are three services down.

Are, DFMCTMStartup, RmeGatekeeper, DataPurge they are write in red color on the CiscoWorks screen.

I have LMS 3.0.1 (modules versions CM 5.0, DFM 3.0, IPM 4.0, RME 4.1 and CS 3.1.1)

Do you have any idea from where the problem is coming from ?

Thanks in advance for your help,

best regards!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

No, this is not possible. Gatekeeper must be able to use this port.

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

DFMCTMStartup and DataPurge are typically down in normal operation. RmeGatekeeper is a problem. This typically occurs if the IP address of the machine was changed, or if certain TCP ports are already in use on the system. Post the output of netstat -a -n -o -b, and the NMSROOT/lib/vbroker/gatekeeper.cfg.

Hi JClarke!

I attach the files.

Thanks very much!

best regards,

Jorgelina

The process FrameworkService.exe is occupying tcp/9091. You need to stop this service, or configure it to use a different port. After doing that, restart Daemon Manager, and you should be set.

Ahh ok, I understand.

And.. Exist any way to change or configure the port of the rmegatekeeper in other port number?

Thanks !

No, this is not possible. Gatekeeper must be able to use this port.

Hi Jclarke!

The program who use this port is an antivirus (McAfee) . And for corporate reason we do not able to remove.

I think will try with other brand of antivirus.

Or move all CWLMS to Solaris platform.

Have a nice weekend!

best regards,

Jorgelina

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Innovations in Cisco Full Stack Observability - A new webinar from Cisco