Helpful
Replies

MOH

cris_jimenez
Level 2
Level 2

Hello,

I have UCCX 5.0.1

When a caller calls and the call is in the Queue , the caller doesn't hear the MOH

All the CTI Ports associated to the UCCX box have the user and network MOH set to the default MOH. The script has the hold and un hold steps. and still no music

do you know what do i need to do to get the music going?

thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

There is a bug (don't have it) that states MMOH does not work or is not supported with UCCX, so I always use unicast MOH for this purpose.

Build a new MRGL/MRG without Multicast checked and apply it to the device pool used by the cti ports and see if it works then.

Chris

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Make sure the device pool assigned to the cti ports has proper MRGL--> MRG --> MOH Server configured.

HTH,

Chris

The Device Pool associated to the CTI Ports has an MRGL where the MRG has the MOH servers selected

What codec are you using between the region applied to the cti ports and the MOH server?

Have you tried resetting the MOH server? Is it showing registered? Does it work for regular calls?

Chris

we are using G.711

I reset the MOH servers and that didn't work. what I notice though is that Multicast is configured and port based, and the hop count of the default music is 2

it works for the phones, it also works for other CSQs.

the MOHs are registered

There is a bug (don't have it) that states MMOH does not work or is not supported with UCCX, so I always use unicast MOH for this purpose.

Build a new MRGL/MRG without Multicast checked and apply it to the device pool used by the cti ports and see if it works then.

Chris

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: