Views
Helpful
Replies

Clearing Outbound Option Dialing list tables UCCE

brian1mcc
Level 4
Level 4

Hi,

I want to clear all records from the dialing list tables that were imported prior to a certain date. Has anyone tried this before? What is the easiest way to do this?

Will running a sql query on these tables updating all records CallStatusZOne1 and CallStatusZone2 feilds to 'C' (closed) do the job?

Thanks,

Brian

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Yes this approach would also allow updating the master database with the results of the campaign if necessary.

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

clarkjaso
Level 1
Level 1

I would probably perform a query on the database I was getting the dialing list from to narrow the results, then load the list the same each time into the campaign.

Ah ... good thinking. So you're suggesting I query the database for the entries i want to keep. Put these in a csv file, then load them overwriting all the existing entries?

A bit of work involved but it looks like a safe option.

Yes this approach would also allow updating the master database with the results of the campaign if necessary.

Thanks, that seems like a good solution!

Sabiya Tabasum
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

can u say what is that sql query to clear the dialing list?

Hi, it isn't really a SQL query, but you importing an empty list and then forcing the system to rebuild the list.

Here's a discussion on it here with a link to the Cisco steps that you have to do to set up the purge.

https://community.cisco.com/t5/contact-center/how-to-purge-a-active-accounts-from-the-cisco-dialer/td-p/3084056

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: