cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

MeetMe Conference Time Limit./Timeout

roboliveira
Level 1
Level 1

Is there a service parameter in 6.1 that specifies the maximum time for a MeetMe conference?

I have a customer that reported that MeetMe Conferences end after about 5 Hours.

~ Rob Oliveira ~
4 Replies 4

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Rob,

You are hitting this CUCM Service Parameter Config which will control how long this MeetMe Conference will stay up. This setting is also applied to all Incoming and Outgoing CUCM calls;

Clusterwide Parameters (Feature - General)

Maximum Call Duration Timer :

This parameter specifies the minutes that a call can remain active before Cisco CallManager clears it. A value of zero disables the timer.

This is a required field.

Default: 720.

Unit: min.

Minimum: 0.

Maximum: 35791.

Hope this helps!

Rob

Thanks Rob! I will increase this timer and give it a shot!

~ Rob Oliveira ~

But this also effects all other calls. Is there any value that limits only the meetme conf duration? Is it coming with 7.0 version?

Thanks

Hi Okan,

Yes, sadly this does effect all calls :( I'm very sorry if my note in the first post was not clear my friend;

"This setting is also applied to all Incoming and Outgoing CUCM calls"

I have not seen the ability to change this for only Conference calls on any current CUCM version including the newly released CUCM 7.1(2)

Cheers!

Rob

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: