cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

iDivert

Mojo1
Level 1
Level 1

I thought that if you had an active call and pressed the iDivert softkey you could enter a dn and send the caller straight to the person's voicemail. If that is how it works i tried that and it did not work.

Do I need to set something else up with this in order for it to work?

1 Reply 1

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Bill,

iDivert routes calls to a "Pre-defined" directory number.

TrnsfVM sends calls from your phone to your VM.

How to Immediately Divert an Incoming Call to Another Number

For Managers

Press the ImmDiv softkey to divert a call that is ringing, connected, or on hold from your phone to another phone.

By default, the Immediate Divert (ImmDiv) feature redirects calls to your selected assistant. However, you or your assistant can substitute any phone number as the Divert target.

Tips

•If the assistant is the designated ImmDiv target and if you have Assistant Watch on, you can verify that the call has been diverted to your assistant by looking at the status window on your LCD screen.

•The ImmDiv feature and the Divert All (DivAll) feature share the same Divert target. You or your assistant can change this target from the Manager Configuration window.

How to Transfer a Call to Voice Messaging Service

For Managers

Press the TrnsfVM softkey to immediately send a call from your phone to your voice messaging service. You can transfer a call on hold to your voice messaging service.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucma/5_0_3/english/user/guide/ipmaphmp.html#wpxref74993

Hope this helps!

Rob

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: