cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Meeting Place Express

Monriller1
Level 1
Level 1

I am new to administering MPX and have what I am sure is a very basic question. We have a group wanting to host a web meeting with a ppt but cannot figure out how to have it show up in the sharing pod and control the ppt from within the sharing POD to be able to see it the way the participants due as they go throug it. I also cannot locate the "player controls" for ppt that I keep reading about. Any help or direction would be appreciated. I am just making assumptions at this point when thinking that this can be done. I just need to know one way or the other and hope to understand why, if not. Thank you in advance. I have downloaded the Adobe plug-in for mpx. We are on version 2.x.

1 Reply 1

srichardson
Level 4
Level 4

Hello there. MeetingPlace Express does not allow you to upload attachments, but does allow you to share your screen. The powerpoint controls you are referencing apply to MeetingPlace full-blown version.

Chapters 8 and 9 of the MeetingPlace Express Users guide should help you with screen resolution and sharing instructions so you can share the powerpoint with others.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/meetingplace_express/2_0/english/user/guide/umpe20.html