Helpful
Replies

CUCM 7.0 & Avaya SIP trunk problem

zl
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,all

CUCM 7.0---sip trunk(Non Sec)--Avaya SES---sip trunk(TLS)---avaya ACM

SIP trunk between CUCM and SES are use G.711 a-law codec,The call failured.and avaya trace tools prompt codec mismatch. on cisco ip phone check the call status at the moment,it use g.711 mu-law,pls help me!

9 Replies 9

parshah
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Can you provide CallManager traces for this failed call.

Also, please ensure that your region settings is g.711 throughout CUCM, especially for the SIP call. Also, do you have MTP required checked on the SIP trunk.

I don't know which callmanager trace files can i provide,i want to trace the call progress also.pls tell me how to get the trace file use RTMT.

all of my region is g.711,and the SIP trunk had checked the MTP required,a-law.

parshah
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Ok, what I need is the CallManager service traces for the failed call.

Setup the CallManager service traces to detailed and collect them using RTMT. refer to this link

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/products_tech_note09186a0080094e89.shtml#calm

Thanks,

There are tow format file i can get,SDI and SDL.i use the VLT tool open it,and the information is not useful.

parshah
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

The attachment you sent does not have the proper info. From the link I sent you, you will see that you need to set the trace level for SDI and SDL. For both you will see there are check boxes, please make sure that you have checked all the check boxes that have 'SIP' in it. From the trace you have sent, I don't see any SIP messages, so looks like SIP checkbox was not checked.

Please check the appropriate boxes and upload both SDI and SDL traces for the recreated issue. You can zip them and upload them.

Pls help!!

SIP 500 server internal error

hello,did you analy my trace file?

parshah
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

attached is my analysis.

Thanks,

I tried to uncheck the 'MTP required' on the SIP trunk,then the call got a busy tone,the call failure.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: