cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCME to CUCME video over WAN

ruttersean
Level 1
Level 1

Hello, looking for some trouble shooting pointers.

I have 3 routers all running CUCME7 and all running video. I can place a video call between two CIPC phones on the same router no problem no matter which router I choose.

I cannot however sucessfully place a video call between two routers. The call is set up and the audio side is fine but there is no remote video on either phone.

I can configure two cipc phones to connect to a remote router in Belgium or Germany from the UK and sucessfully place a video call so video is being passed across the WAN.

I can also place a video call from cipc over vpn to another cipc on the same cme router no problem. The issue only occurs cme to cme.

Any pointers much appreciated.

Thanks

Sean

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi Sean,

What type of connection do you have between your two CME routers? If you are using SIP you should be on 12.4(22)YB or 12.4(24)T.

-nick

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Hi Sean,

What type of connection do you have between your two CME routers? If you are using SIP you should be on 12.4(22)YB or 12.4(24)T.

-nick

Nick,

Thanks! I am at 12.4(20)T2.

I'll get myself on 12.4(24) and see what happens.

Thanks

Sean

Many thanks Nick, I'm all set now.

Cheers

Sean

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: