Views
Helpful
Replies

WET200 no WPA available

inglet
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I recently bought a WET200 to bridge between a pair of WET11's. The arrangement is working fine EXCEPT I bought the WET200 with a plan to replace the pair of WET11's with WET54 bridges. The problem is that despite the user manual showing screenshots of configuring WPA, the selection is not available in the dropdown list that is in the Wireless Tab under "Wireless Security" on my WET200 unit. The only option (other than disabled) is WEP (which is what I am currently using). The WET200 is running the latest firmware (1.0.13).

Is there a problem with WPA support on WET200 bridges? Has anyone gotten WPA to work on a WET200?

Thanks!

2 Replies 2

jestowe
Level 1
Level 1

Yes, Sir.

The WET200 Does support WPA.  If it is not an option for you, I would suggest calling our support engineers @ 1-866-606-1866.

Thanks,

Jeff.

mdobiac
Level 3
Level 3

Hello,

As Jeff said the WET200 does support WPA.  Since you are not seeing it as an option I would try these two things first.  If you updated the firmware to its latest version I would factory default the device then go back into the interface of your WET200 to see if the option now shows up.  If it does not I would once again to try reinstall the lastest firmware, reboot it and then check to see if the option shows.  If it

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: