- Silver, 250 points or more
So we've trying to setup our second SPA9000 solution at a customer. Having some difficulties with the SPA400 and PSTN, whenever a call is made from the "outside" the SPA won't route the calls to the phone or hunt group, tried both.
I've attached the debug messages from the SPA400 and SPA9000
How did you configure the system, wizard or hand-configured?
What inbound routing are you attempting, aa, extension, or hunt group?
If hunt group, where are you defining, in Line N > contact or SIP > hunt group?
Looking at the log, I'm not seeing anything interesting happening. I assume 192.168.1.11 is SPA400 and 192.168.1.10 is SPA9000?
Did you set SPA9000 debug level3 and full SIP debugging? I don't see much from the SPA9000...
Try remove power from SPA400 and SPA9000
power up SPA400
about 30 seconds later power up SPA9000
try inbound calls again
If above fails, please:
- supply the configuration of the SPA9000 and of the SPA400
- SPA9000 configuration: https://www.myciscocommunity.com/docs/DOC-3027
- SPA400 configuration: https://www.myciscocommunity.com/docs/DOC-3155
- verify if the SPA9000 Line is registered to the SPA400 [SPA9000 web-ui > Voice tab > Info > Line N Status > Registration State:
- supply a Wireshark trace captured between the SPA9000 and SPA400