IPCC Enterprise - WebView Report - No Report for Wrap-Up Code

Unanswered Question
Jun 5th, 2009

Call Center management requires a report showing the calls for agents (summaries) with wrap-up codes. Looked high + low - could not find a single report which shows wrap-up codes by agent. NEED THIS REPORT....Help

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
clarkjaso Fri, 06/05/2009 - 10:54

There is no precanned report for WrapUp Codes, you must write a report to perform this action.

PMcCallum50 Fri, 06/05/2009 - 11:12

Is there a Cisco interface within WebView to generate a custom report?

PMcCallum50 Fri, 06/05/2009 - 11:19

I need to clarify - is there a built-in tool to generate a webview report per agent using the wrap-up codes that summarizes their call totals, talk time etc by wrap-up code. I find conflicting information (old) that teases you into thinking these reports are available...but when you check, they are not.

david.macias Fri, 06/05/2009 - 11:50

You will need to buy Sybase InfoMaker, which will allow you to modify the current WebView templates.

This question comes up a lot on this forum. Search here and look at some old posts on the subject.

The wrap up code is NOT a code - it's actually called WrapupData (varchar 40) in the TCD. It is not indexed through a number (a code) and is not summarised in half hour tables. It's raw data in a table you should not search on a live system.

Please be aware of the limitations before proposing a solution to your customer.

This Discussion