Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity VM 2.4.1

Hello I need to know why I do not see at Internet subsribers that I just to created, they exists but I do not see the internet subscriber. The subscriber of type exchange are correct.

2 Replies 2

k.poplitz
Level 3
Level 3

If the SA isn't finding any users to import as Internet subscribers, probably it's because the person documents don't have "Other Internet Mail" set in the "Mail System" field. Following is how to check the person documents in the Domino Administrator:

- Click the People/Groups tab.

- In the tree in the left pane, click on People.

- In the middle pane, you should see a list of the person documents. Select one of the person documents that you wants to import as an Internet subscriber, and then click the Edit Person button.

- On the Basics tab, make sure "Other Internet Mail" is set in Mail System field.

- Make sure that the Forwarding Address field is filled out.

- Make sure that there are names in the First Name, Last Name, User Name, and Short Name fields.

- Save and close.

Hello I just now I can not create new subscribers and Internet subscriber this option is disable ,why is reason that this ocurrs?

This was one days after of the previos problem .

Thanks

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: