Views
Helpful
Replies

CUC 7.0.2 buggy ?

allenelson
Level 1
Level 1

Hello everyone

Ive been reading alot of posts about bugs and things not working, so i figured id post this because it doesnt seem related to what Ive read but I feel someone else might have hit this as well. Upgraded a customer from CCM 4.2 to 7.0, and also installed a new 7825 with CUC 7.0.2 to replace their express modules. Integrated CCM and CUC via SCCP and all is working out well.

The only thing that doesnt work, is pin numbers/passwords being synched. After adding all of the end users in CCM, we did an import on CUC to pull down roughly 50 users. Everything worked / showed up correctly: id, name, telephone number, mail id, etc, but the passwords and pin numbers will not follow.

Anyone else run into this? The only way to get it working correctly is to reset the pass/pins in CUC under the bulk utility.

All of the users were added through BAT, but i've confirmed after manually creating a user in CCM, the same thing applies.

2 Replies 2

Tommer Catlin
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

I recently put in a CUC and it was fine.. but the the IVR app for directory was buggy. You had to say the first and last name or would not return the correct names. But the PINS seemed good. I could reset a PIN in CUCM and it would filter on through to CUC.

I think i've found the answer, testing now. The users were added through BAT, which decided to populate the digest credentials with garbage.

I synced a user successfully, so I'm assuming that was the reason for the failed authentication between the two.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: