Cradle to Grave reporting in CCM and ICM

Unanswered Question
Jun 8th, 2009

Hi all,

We are currently running CCM 4.1(3) and ICM Enterprise 6.0. We have been tasked with reporting on specific calls, cradle to grave, so that management can pull a report that says call from xxx-xxx-xxxx went to CTIRoutePoint 1, then through the IVR with CED of 2,3. Call was then offered to skill_group x and answered by agent, then transfered to CCM Hunt Group y, answered by extension x...

Has anybody come up with a clean way of reporting calls out of ICM, CCM, and IVR to put something like this together?

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
Chad Stachowicz Tue, 06/09/2009 - 14:26

Geoff,

I believe he is looking for a way to correlate the ICM calls into CCM.

we have multiple clients looking to do this as well. I can't believe there isn't some nice product on the market that can somehow mesh CDR <-> ICM TCD and make full cradle to grave reporting.

Chad

david.macias Tue, 06/09/2009 - 17:53

I agree with Geoff on this one. The only possible scenario I see is if the call enters the call center then goes to a personal VM, then transferred to someone else outside the call center. Ultimately, I don't understand why anyone would need to see a report to the single call level, I would assume that for large call centers this would be too detailed.

Chad Stachowicz Tue, 06/09/2009 - 19:14

I suppose in my case cradle to grave is the wrong term. In my case I would like to be able to correlate Personal Lines with Webviews agent reports, and get comprehensive reporting on the agent as a whole. This mainly comes as a complaint from current Avaya customers in my case.

Chad

s-mcfarland Wed, 06/10/2009 - 07:41

Thanks for the responses.

Our model is that a call could:

1. Go to skill group 1

2. Be transfered to skill group 2

3. Be transfered to a remote market via CCM Pilot Point.

What the business is looking for would be something like:

1. Call from 800-588-2300 answered by agent 123 on ext 456 at 1:34pm.

2. Agent transfered call to skill group 2, and was answered by agent 987 at 1:45pm.

3. Agent transfered call to NY market Customer Service Line Group at 1:50pm, call answered by Scott at ext 500 handled for 4 minutes.

The issue is trying to correlate the CDR off CCM for the non-ICM portions of the call to the Termination Call Detail. AND to make it more interesting, create a reporting method that management can understand.

Actions

This Discussion