Cradle to Grave reporting in CCM and ICM

Unanswered Question
Jun 8th, 2009
User Badges:

Hi all,

We are currently running CCM 4.1(3) and ICM Enterprise 6.0. We have been tasked with reporting on specific calls, cradle to grave, so that management can pull a report that says call from xxx-xxx-xxxx went to CTIRoutePoint 1, then through the IVR with CED of 2,3. Call was then offered to skill_group x and answered by agent, then transfered to CCM Hunt Group y, answered by extension x...

Has anybody come up with a clean way of reporting calls out of ICM, CCM, and IVR to put something like this together?

Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
Chad Stachowicz Tue, 06/09/2009 - 14:26
User Badges:
  • Silver, 250 points or more

Geoff,

I believe he is looking for a way to correlate the ICM calls into CCM.

we have multiple clients looking to do this as well. I can't believe there isn't some nice product on the market that can somehow mesh CDR <-> ICM TCD and make full cradle to grave reporting.

Chad

david.macias Tue, 06/09/2009 - 17:53
User Badges:
  • Blue, 1500 points or more

I agree with Geoff on this one. The only possible scenario I see is if the call enters the call center then goes to a personal VM, then transferred to someone else outside the call center. Ultimately, I don't understand why anyone would need to see a report to the single call level, I would assume that for large call centers this would be too detailed.

Chad Stachowicz Tue, 06/09/2009 - 19:14
User Badges:
  • Silver, 250 points or more

I suppose in my case cradle to grave is the wrong term. In my case I would like to be able to correlate Personal Lines with Webviews agent reports, and get comprehensive reporting on the agent as a whole. This mainly comes as a complaint from current Avaya customers in my case.

Chad

s-mcfarland Wed, 06/10/2009 - 07:41
User Badges:

Thanks for the responses.

Our model is that a call could:

1. Go to skill group 1

2. Be transfered to skill group 2

3. Be transfered to a remote market via CCM Pilot Point.

What the business is looking for would be something like:

1. Call from 800-588-2300 answered by agent 123 on ext 456 at 1:34pm.

2. Agent transfered call to skill group 2, and was answered by agent 987 at 1:45pm.

3. Agent transfered call to NY market Customer Service Line Group at 1:50pm, call answered by Scott at ext 500 handled for 4 minutes.

The issue is trying to correlate the CDR off CCM for the non-ICM portions of the call to the Termination Call Detail. AND to make it more interesting, create a reporting method that management can understand.

Actions

This Discussion