cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CWCS Syslog service failed

riko.arizona
Level 1
Level 1

I can't received syslog message. Previously someone install kiwi syslog in LMS server, syslog service failed to start. Then I try to uninstall kiwi, restart my LMS Server. But syslog service failed to start. From LMS process I can see that syslog service has started in LMS Service, but failed started in Windows services. How to get it fixed?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

There is a problem with your log file path. Check the LogFile value in the Registry under HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\crmlog\Parameters. Make sure it points to the correct syslog.log file.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Post the syslog_debug.log, output of netstat -a -n -o -b, and check the Event Viewer for relevant errors.

Hai jclarke,

This is syslog_debug.log, Please see attached.

There is a problem with your log file path. Check the LogFile value in the Registry under HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\crmlog\Parameters. Make sure it points to the correct syslog.log file.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: