cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

HHC or Remote Hookswitch Control on CME

roland.bellwald
Level 1
Level 1

I believe HHC being a feature dependent on the phone firmware version. As it has to be enabled on CUCM, there came some doubts about my thinking and as I am unable to verify at the moment, I would like to ask if HHC being supported on Cisco Unified Communication Manager EXPRESS at all!?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

pcameron
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Headset Hookswitch Control is only available on 7942, 7945, 7962, 7965 and 7975 Cisco IP Phone models.

Headset Hookswitch Control is available for SCCP and SIP

Fully supported under CME

Enabled via service phone CLI under telephony-service by entering “phone ehookEnable 1”.

UC520-120(config)#telephony-service

UC520-120(config-telephony)#

UC520-120(config-telephony)#service phone ehookEnable 1

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

pcameron
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Headset Hookswitch Control is only available on 7942, 7945, 7962, 7965 and 7975 Cisco IP Phone models.

Headset Hookswitch Control is available for SCCP and SIP

Fully supported under CME

Enabled via service phone CLI under telephony-service by entering “phone ehookEnable 1”.

UC520-120(config)#telephony-service

UC520-120(config-telephony)#

UC520-120(config-telephony)#service phone ehookEnable 1

Hey Paul,

Nice to see support for this great feature on CME. +5 points for sharing this info with us all :) Can you please let us know what is the minimum version of CME where this support was added.

Cheers!

Rob

That should work with any CME version, being an .XML tag.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: