Helpful
Replies

Attendant Console issue

cris_jimenez
Level 2
Level 2

Hello, we have CCM 6.0.1

we are being spammed with this alert

Attendant Console Server heartbeat rate below 24 beats per minute.

Current heartbeat rate is 14 beats per minute

do you know what this means?

thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

parshah
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

AC server heartbeat low means either your AC server is getting hammered with a lot of requests, login, logout, etc, or the server on which the AC server is running on is really busy and so it is not able to give proper CPU time to the AC server service.

Try and log off a few of your AC users. If that fixes the issue than its a load problem and you might have to re-distribute the load.

If that does not work, check the server stats, especially the CPU and memory.

Thanks,

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

parshah
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

AC server heartbeat low means either your AC server is getting hammered with a lot of requests, login, logout, etc, or the server on which the AC server is running on is really busy and so it is not able to give proper CPU time to the AC server service.

Try and log off a few of your AC users. If that fixes the issue than its a load problem and you might have to re-distribute the load.

If that does not work, check the server stats, especially the CPU and memory.

Thanks,

we don't use attendant console at all

we use UCCX and agents.

the alert is still active, if i clear the alert it will become active again. we have a few attendant console users configured but AC is not in use anymore. I'm going to check the CPU utilization and memory.

what else should I check?

thanks

Hi,

Ok, so if you are not using AC anymore, you should de-activate that service.

Thanks,

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: