cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Night Bell and Night Code

stacy.thompson
Level 3
Level 3

I have an auto attendant scipt built to handle day and night greetings and holidays. I have business hours & holidays set.

I don't want to have night service parameter hours that activate and disable automatically, but I do want to give the users the ability to use the night code and activate night service early when leaving at 3pm on Fridays.

My plan is to have the code entered activating night mode early and calls will then follow the call-forward night-service command to a night only AA script.

My questions are:

1) When manually enabled, what triggers the night mode to disable at 8am the next day such that calls flow to the normal auto attendant?

** Remember in my scenario I do not want to load any night parameters/hours/days. I just want a code to manually activate one in a while as needed.

2) If nothing triggers it , then it sounds like users would have to manually disbale night mode using their code the next morning, correct ?

Thanks,

Stacy

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Skyler Spence
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

In this scenario where you have not configured any scheduling then yes the users would have to manually change the system out of night service mode by redialing the activation number.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Skyler Spence
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

In this scenario where you have not configured any scheduling then yes the users would have to manually change the system out of night service mode by redialing the activation number.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: