Views
Helpful
Replies

Application error

gkujawsk
Level 4
Level 4

Hello,

All in a sudden the Spam & Virus Blocker's web interface become unusable.

It is possible to log in using the admin account, but any further action usually ends with the Application Error page being displayed.

I attach the corresponding screenshot.

Any support would be very much appreciated.

--

BR

Gabriel Kujawski

5 Replies 5

wsandkuyl
Level 1
Level 1

I'd suggest reloading the appliance. Try going to https://192.168.42.42/system_administration/system_setup/blockerssw_reset right after you've logged in, you should be able to reset the appliance through there.

The GUI gets a much lower priority than mail routing and other features.

A reboot of the apliance should do the job to restart the web server code but if this continues i'd suggest that a review of your configuation be taken and Cisco support review the health of the appliance.

jason

Guys,

Thanks for the suggestions. I will try to make a use of them and raport back to you with the results.

BR,

Gabriel

Hi again,

I guess it would be to good to be true. All the time I receive the same error I've mentioned before. Even when I try to reset

box settings using web interface the error screen apears. Summing up IMHO the web interface is totally unusable at the moment.

Only thing that works is login form and nothing more than this. Don't know how the procedure works, but maybe the support team, will be able to remotly

repair CSVB, if i manage to make it available on the Internet (?)

BR

Gabriel

Can you access the appliance via ssh to issue a 'supportrequest' command? This is the preferred way to do it.

Otherwise raise a support ticket via email - ideally this way above so that support can begin the process of fixing the issue for you.

jason

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: