cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Multiple easy VPN tunnels over single interface

sean.schouten
Level 1
Level 1

I am looking for a way to set up multiple easy VPN (or a single easy VPN and single standard VPN tunnel) over a single physical interface. I have not been able to find information on the subject.

1) Is this possible?

2) If applicable; Where can I find more information about configuring such a setup?

Thanks in advance,

Sean Schouten.

3 Replies 3

Ivan Martinon
Level 7
Level 7

Hi Sean,

By this you mean that your router should accept connections of ezvpn for multiple groups, or does that mean that your router should establish several ezvpn connections to multiple vpn servers?

The router is an ezVPN client that is allready connected to an ezVPN server / concentrator over the internet. We only have a single WAN ip address and wish to set up an IPSEC tunnel to network B alongside (not over it) the ezVPN tunnel to network A.

So basically I wish to set up multiple ezVPN connections (or 1 ezVPN and 1 standard ipsec VPN) originating from a single interface with a separate destination router for every VPN.

Regards,

Sean.

Got it! it will work, as long as split tunnel is defined on the ezvpn part so that we don't tunnel all traffic too, just follow the config as if you were configuring them separately.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: